The Bid & Proposal Writing People
Whether you are looking for help to write a specific proposal, or you are looking to improve your tender writing and bid management capabilities, you have come to the right place.
Tenders-UK provide advice, training, proposal writing and bid management services to help commercial and public sector organisations bid more successfully for contracts and grants. Below we provide an overview of:
- Our proposal services
- Types of proposals we support
- The sectors we work in
- The process we use
- Our track record and
- What our clients say about us
If we sound like the sort of proposal writing company you are looking for then please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
The proposal writing services we provide cover the complete spectrum of the proposal and bid writing process, specifically:
- Win strategy development. Our bid managers and research team will help you uncover the buyer's requirements and develop a pitch that aligns perfectly with their stated and underlying needs, maximising the chance of your proposal standing out from the pack
- Managing the bid production process. Our bid managers and bid coordinators will help you plan the process of writing the proposal and then manage the proposal production process to ensure top quality content is created in a timely way
- Providing specialist proposal writer resource to help you write a winning tender, bid or grant proposal
- Act as a critical friend, evaluating proposal documents to ensure that they are not only compliant but deliver a compelling pitch that maximises your chances of winning.
- Proposal graphic design to create impactful, professional, proposal documents
- Proposal writing training. Helping your people build & develop their proposal writing and bid management skills
- Providing a free tender alert service. Just follow the links on the right of this page to see current tender opportunities.
Type of Proposals
We support companies to create winning bid, tender and proposal documents for:
- Public sector tender opportunities
- Commercial bids and proposals
- Business and organisation support grants, such as National Lottery
- Research and Development Grants including H2020, TSB and the Research Councils
Sectors We Cover
Our team of 27 bid directors, bid managers, bid co-ordinators and proposal writers cover virtually every sector and subject and have an outstanding record for winning. The most common sectors we work in are:
- Social Care Tenders
- NHS Tenders
- Building Maintenance Tenders
- Professional Services Tenders
- Construction Tenders
- Grant Funding
- Highways Tenders
- MoD Tenders
The Process We Use
Our approach to proposal, bid and tender writing involves considerably more than just writing the content. It is the background research, win strategy development, bid management and rigorous evaluation that add the extra value that delivers the outstanding win rate we have.
Our Track Record
We typically produce around 300 high quality tender and grants proposals each year.
When writing tenders, our win rate is consistently better than 4/5. By the way when we say win, unlike many of our competitors who count a win as the client presenting, to us a win is a client actually being awarded the contract.
When applying for R&D grants including European Commission Framework Programmes (currently called H2020), TSB and Research Council grant funding our success rate is better than 70%.
What Our Clients Say
Please take a look at out testimonials page to find out more, but the comments below are typical of the feedback we receive.
"Tenders-UK are an enthusiastic and creative supplier who have been generous with their ideas and time. They are obviously very committed to their area of expertise and have really given us some great tools to use when working on tendering for new business but also in thinking about service design and delivery improvements, and working constructively with commissioners."
Sue McGuire, Assistant Director for Business Development,
NHS Knowsley Integrated Providers Services
So, do we sound like the sort of organisation you are looking for? Yes? then please get in touch.